Bassford Remele is a full-service litigation firm that devotes its practice exclusively to providing trial and appellate repreesntation for local, national, and international clients in a wide array of business litigation.
Bassford Remele gives back to the community
Since Bassford Remele's inception in 1882, we have maintained a strong commitment to serving our community. Our firm's founding partner, Frederick B. Snyder, and others who followed set high standards not only for quality legal services but also for service to the profession and to the community at large. As we continue to grow, we embrace our tradition of supporting the community in which we live and work.
In addition to numerous law-related organizations, the firm also supports:
- A Night on the Street - to create public awareness of homelessness -- sponsorship of a Night on the Street where youth groups sleep outside in a village of cardboard boxes.
- American Heart Association - to build healthier lives, free of cardiovascular diseases and stroke.
- Bassford Remele is a proud local sponsor of Go Red For Women.
- The Firm participates in the Twin Cities Heartwalk.
- Bassford Remele supports the Austin, Texas Heartwalk.
- American Red Cross - to provide relief to victims of disaster and help people prevent, prepare for, and respond to emergencies and death from cardiovascular diseases and stroke.
- Cornerstone - to end the generational cycle of domestic violence in East Hennepin County, offering support services to both adults and children.
- Greater Twin Cities United Way - to bring together government, business and nonprofits to improve individual lives and strengthen the whole community simultaneously.
- Legal Aid Society of Minneapolis - to provide free high quality representation to low-income persons, seniors, and persons with disabilities in the areas of family, housing and consumer law.
- Midwest Athletes Against Childhood Cancer - to fund childhood cancer and related blood disorder research.
- Page Education Foundation - to increase participation of Minnesota’s youth of color (African American, American Indian, Asian American and Chicano/Latino) in post-secondary education.
- Project SUCCESS - to help young people from middle school through high school gain confidence in creative thinking, decision making, goal setting and resourcefulness while developing the skills to plan their future.
- Public Art St. Paul - to engage artists in shaping public places that foster imagination, illuminate civic history and strengthen public places as the vessels of civic life.
- Second Harvest Heartland - to reinvent hunger relief through leadership and innovation . . . to help our hungry neighbors today .. to provide the means for everyone to be fed tomorrow.
- Tubman - Family Crisis & Support Services - to change lives by working to end violence in relationships through prevention and support services; to change communities through information, education, and advocacy.
- Volunteer Lawyers Network - to advise and represent economically disadvantaged people with legal problems, through volunteer attorneys and without charge to the clients.
© 2008 Bassford Remele. All rights reserved.